Curbside Recycling in the Town of Bethany Beach
Curbside Recycling Program
- Curbside Recycling in the Town of Bethany Beach
- The Town of Bethany Beach provides curbside recycling for properties within Town limits.
Collections will be weekly.
- Zone #1 - Every Wednesday
- Zone # 2 - Every Thursday
- Winter, October 1st to April 30th
- Entire Town every other Wednesday, beginning with the first Wednesday in October.
Place recyclables out before 7:00 a.m. in the same location you put your regular trash for pickup. This should always be in the alley if the property has alley access. Street side pickup of trash or recycling is only for properties that do not have alleys.
All materials below can be put together inside the wheeled cart:
· Newspapers/ Brown Paper Bags
· Telephone/Soft Cover Books
· Mail/Envelopes (all types)
· Paperboard (cereal/tissue boxes)
· Narrow-Neck Plastic Bottles
· Plastic Grocery Bags
· Milk Jugs, Bleach/Detergent, Shampoo Bottles
· Glass Bottles/Jars (any color)
· Metal Cans (tin/steel/aluminum)
The following materials may NOT be recycled as part of this curbside recycling program: Any hazardous materials, household hazardous wastes, oil, petroleum or grease wastes, chemical wastes, dry waste, construction and demolition wastes, food wastes, yard wastes, oil filters, batteries, tires, appliances, electronic goods, and toxic wastes.
Click Here to View 2017 Trash Collection, Yard Waste Collection and Recycling Schedule